For horizontal drilling processes, the 2000 series AutoDrill shown is perfect.
The self contained feed control (sometimes called Hydro Feed or Hydro-Brake) is excellent at creating a cleaner hole breakthrough process. It also improves the hole roundness in thin sections and provides control when hole boring smaller holes. By using a feed control, AutoDrill is also able to manage the Horsepower required on some larger hole processes or when two-speed operation is desired.
You can click below for more information on the self feed AutoDrill 2000 series options.
- 2000 Series (No feed control)
- 2100 Series (Plunger style feed control)
- 2200 Series (Pull style feed control – perfect for multi-drills, etc.)
- 2000 Series AutoTap (Control feed tappers – single and multiple tap operations)
- 2000 Annular Cutter Machines (Industrial “hole saw” type cutters – most often used on plate and structural steel or pipe drilling)
- Various Motor Configurations (The most common motor configurations available for the 2000 series units)