The Series 2000 AutoDrill is an air controlled self-feed drill. It is the most versatile automatic drill machine in AutoDrill’s our up.
The self contained hydraulic feed control (sometimes called Hydro Feed or Hydro-Brake) is useful when a clean hole breakthrough is desired. It also improves hole roundness in thin sections, control when drilling smaller hole sizes, managing the Horsepower requirement on larger hole processes or when two-speed operation is desired. We also offer SkipFeed and PeckFeed options for the 2000 series units.
You can click below for more information on the self feed AutoDrill 2000 series options.
- 2000 Series (No feed control)
- 2100 Series (Plunger style feed control)
- 2200 Series (Pull style feed control – perfect for multi-drills, etc.)
- 2000 Series AutoTap (Control feed tappers – single and multiple tap operations)
- 2000 Annular Cutter Machines (Industrial “hole saw” type cutters – most often used on plate and structural steel or pipe drilling)
- Various Motor Configurations (The most common motor configurations available for the 2000 series units)