The Series 2000 AutoDrill and multiple spindle head shown in the photo were provided to a major gun manufacturer. The customer wanted to drill closely spaced holes, two at a time in the end of a gun barrel. Of course, AutoDrill was able to provide this rifle barrel drill that worked perfectly for their operation.
The unit shown happens to be a 2100 series with a multiple spindle head drill device although must of these multi-drill units are driven by the 2200 series machine in the field.
If you are a gun or weapons manufacturer or have a similar process, we would love the opportunity to speak to you.
You can click below for more information on the self feed AutoDrill 2000 series options.
- 2000 Series (No feed control)
- 2100 Series (Plunger style feed control)
- 2200 Series (Pull style feed control – perfect for multi-drills, etc.)
- 2000 Series AutoTap (Control feed tappers – single and multiple tap operations)
- 2000 Annular Cutter Machines (Industrial “hole saw” type cutters – most often used on plate and structural steel or pipe drilling)
- Various Motor Configurations (The most common motor configurations available for the 2000 series units)